Listen, all the beautiful souls out there.
Let it out, go ahead. You don’t deserve what’s happening to
you, but that doesn’t mean you should stop being nice. I hope you find what
you’re looking for out there. I hope you find the kind of love that makes you a
better person. I hope you find that fire inside you so that you can do anything
and make this world jealous. I hope you love yourself like you love others. I hope
you get time to encourage you soul and make yourself calm. I know life is pretty hard and it doesn’t
always come easy.
There are so many things in life we cannot explain. But everyone
has the opportunity to change things and make a positive difference and beat
one’s self up every day. These days are going by fast and yes the world is
getting shittier and people are dying. So, love your life while you still can.
Write yourself a bullet journal. Cry into your parent’s arms and yes you got
this. You are going to be okay, and in a year it won’t matter as long as you
learn to get yourself back together. I hope you find real love because there’s
nothing more beautiful than loving someone who builds you, who is your
strength.
I hope you read this and believe me.
I know sometimes we feel like, okay this is it.
This is all the life holds for us.
But keep trying, there is so much life is holding for us
We just need to keep going.
-

Lovely 😘
ReplyDeleteLove u sooo much....this is awsmmmmm🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
ReplyDeletewords from heart💓
ReplyDeleteB'ful 🥀
ReplyDelete😃❤️
ReplyDeleteAwesome content.. luv u for your positivity.. 💖💖
ReplyDeleteLovely
ReplyDeleteVery well written...
ReplyDeleteThank you ☺️
Delete