Uncertainty of Life (Life during COVID-19)
A fast changing world can be a lonely place. What I feel now, this feeling is unknown to me. I never felt like this before. This time taught us about life, that life is filled with uncertainty. Uncertainty is all around us, never more so than today. We are all different in how much uncertainty we can tolerate in life. Some enjoy taking risks while others find randomness of life deeply distressing and depressing. But all us have a limit. I am very upset over what had happened in last few months. Like others I am also in deep state of shock. Pandemic has changed everything. I feel so sad when I look around, I start thinking that everything was fairly good, we all were fine, what has happened to my country. I feel so overwhelmed now. Last few days was very difficult to process and still the thoughts are killing me from inside.I really don't how to cope with such feeling. Amidst all this I learned that you'll survive losing anything except yourself. People really don't care they only pretend. The only thing remained to say is to '' Be Kind to Yourself' ''. at this time of pandemic, I almost get this certain feeling that I may not able see my parents I become the victim. So take care of yourself. Like all storms this shall too pass. 😇

nice thought of writing keep it up 🙏
ReplyDeleteAwesome content 👍🙂
ReplyDeleteAwesome content 👍🙂
ReplyDeletereally this Pandemic also change mindset towards our life...
ReplyDeleteBeautiful 😍
ReplyDeleteSupub thought 👌👌
ReplyDelete👌
ReplyDelete👌
ReplyDelete👌
ReplyDelete👍
ReplyDeleteYou share the feeling of every indian!!!nicely wrote by u
ReplyDeleteNice
ReplyDelete������
ReplyDeleteNice one
ReplyDelete